Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic Fever!

olympics party

Are you as excited as I am about the London Olympics?  I cannot wait.  I don't know what it is, but there is something incredible about the Olympics and I have loved it since I was a kid.  If you want to get into the spirit, why not head to the Olympic Park in Park City and be a part of the London Olympic Celebration. All day tomorrow, the park will have kids's games, British Cuisine, bounce houses and free face painting!  And that is in addition to all of the great features that the Olympic Park already boasts.

And don't forget to watch the opening ceremonies tonight!  You know we will be!

If you go: 
Utah Olympic Park 
Saturday, July 28
12:00 noon to 5:00
3419 Olympic Parkway 
Park City, Utah 84098

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...