Monday, April 2, 2012

Jordan Valley Conservation Garden, West Jordan



One of my very favorite places to take my kids is the Jordan Valley Conservation Garden.  It doesn't sound like a blast, but trust me. My kids love it.  It is the perfect place to take a picnic during the summer, or the spring or the fall.  It is gorgeous all year round.  And if you think the kids will be bored just looking at plants, you haven't found the dog house or the ladybugs yet.  You can also request a free tour of the garden, great for homeschooling groups.  Or just go play.  Totally worth it! 
west jordan photography locations



This is also one of my favorite places to take pictures of my kids.  For the past three years all Christmas card pictures have happened at Jordan Valley Conservation Garden.  You can't go wrong.  

Summer Hours
May 1 to September 30
Monday - Saturday: 8am to 8pm


Winter Hours

October 1 to April 30
Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm


8275 South 1300 West
West Jordan, Utah 84088 
801-565-4300 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...